We’re Hiring a Blended Learning Instructional Coach!
Full-time opening in our sunny Cambridge, MA office for an individual who has been a successful teacher in a blended environment, strategically using technologies to personalize learning for students. Ideally, you’ve seen the power of Blended approaches to give students more control over their learning and allow teachers to focus their use of time and energy.
You will join the BL team to coach other blended teachers who want to improve their practice through TeachCycle. TeachCycle brings “lean start-up” principles to teacher learning by engaging school-based teacher teams in structured experimentation to address rich problems of practice. It’s awesome and if you’re awesome you should apply.
- working closely with our TeachCycle design team as we engage in our own structured experimentation and iteration of our company model
- virtually coaching teams of 3-6 blended learning teachers across the country as they engage in TeachCycle
- collaborating with our Blended Master Teacher Project team to support Blended Master Teachers in creating content
- Identifying strategies from our Master Teacher Projects to be used by teacher teams engaged in TeachCycle
- have experience as a blended classroom teacher
- love learning from and supporting K-12 blended teachers
- be a skillful facilitator of adult learning
- understand and follow the latest trends in teaching and learning, especially all things blended
- be psyched to geek out with other adult learners about blended learning
- be reflective about your practice and actively seek feedback for improvement
- produce compelling verbal and written communication
- be a self-directed, diligent teammate with 5+ years teaching/coaching experience
- get along well with others and work calmly in a fast-paced startup environment 🙂
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team to solve important problems
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Generous equity
- Great office near Porter Square
- Many permutations of high quality dark chocolate, nuts, and dried fruit
- Flexible schedule and vacation policy
- Fun/weird/weirdly fun weekly team get-togethers
- Chance to spend every day improving the lives of teachers and students
If this gets you fired up, come help us support teachers in taking charge of their professional learning. You know you want to. Apply here.
As always, BetterLesson is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek individuals of all backgrounds to apply to this position. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.